Thursday, March 25, 2010

Too Much Whiskey?


10:32 AM Her: My liver hurts!
10:33 AM me: I am sorry to hear that. Too much whiskey?
10:34 AM Her: ...tequila...
10:35 AM me: This isn't tequila weather.
 Her: wish you would have told me that last night
 me: Where did you go?
 Her: right here
10:36 AM everyone canceled so i traded in comedy for Patron
 me: Did it make you laugh?
10:37 AM Her: i can't remember
10:38 AM me: That being the case, I would have traded Patron for something cheaper.
 Her: smart
  oh well
  it's... the holidays and all.
  blech
10:39 AM me: When are we going out?
10:40 AM Her: good good question. everything is so nutty lately.
  lots of things going on. very confusing.
  can't today. Can't tomorrow. Could the next day, but you probably can't
 
10:41 AM me: I might be able to.
10:42 AM Her: Cool. Drop me a line or give me a ring. Gotta run now. Another boy here to pick me up
 me: K
 Her: Take care.
  Happy holidays
 me: You too.

1 comment:

  1. Um, Her, don't listen to me, it's always tequila weather. (That got confusing even for the real me.)

    ReplyDelete