Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Fucking Business


10:50 AM Him: Do you have anything to say?
10:51 AM me: huh?
about what?
Him: Haven't listened to my voicemail yet eh?
10:52 AM I want you to know that I am incredibly hurt.
 me: What?
  hold on
 Him: No dont
  Its mean.
  And I was and am angry.
 me: ouch
  why?
  what did i do?
  I'm a fucking piece of shit?
  What?
  very confused here
 Him: I'm sure you will send this in too.
  But fuck it
 me: Oh, lord.
  Really? You're mad about chat rats?
  It's entirely anon.
10:55 AM Him: Those were personal. Between me and you.
 me: That's the whole idea.
   That's what makes the damn thing worth reading.
   They are in NO WAY even associated with you.
   Why such a big deal?
 Him: they are my fucking words.
 me: Yes, and good ones even
Him: Is nothing sacred to you?
10:57 AM me: Sacred? Really?
  Not words. No.
  Feelings. Yes.
Him: I'm so hurt and mad I'm shaking
me: I'm so sorry.
 Him: Its all gone.
 me: It's all gone?
10:58 AM Him: My trust in you.
 me: sorry
  don't really understand. but i'm sorry
10:59 AM was actually going to ask
  not sure why i didn't
  didn't think you'd mind as long as there were no names
11:01 AM Him: No. I do mind.
    I'm destroyed that you put that out there.
    Only back in my life for more material…?
 me: Oh, please
   That's ridiculous
 Him: Is it?
 me: yes
 Him: Thinking about it last night. After you were in my bed...
11:03 AM me: and?
 Him: Just crushed.
 me: But.. why?
 Him: I've never been so hurt.
 me: But... why?
  WHY? WHY? WHY?
  Why is it such a betrayal? I don't understand.
  I really don't
11:04 AM Him: That's the name of the game isn't it. Said so in the headline
  Well I know how it feels now.
 me: Yes, and supposed to be fun.
  and funny. And real
  not cruel
11:05 AM Him: It isn't. At all.
 me: It's a good "random" chat and totally relatable
Him: My fucking business
 me: no
  not yours
 Him: Not the rest of the world.
 me: mine
  But who cares? No one knows.
  Seriously
 Him: I knew. And that's all that matters.
11:06 AM me: If we would have done it together would you care?
  Would you have said no fucking way?
  Or does it just feel like a betrayal because you didn't know?
11:07 AM You want me to have them take it down?
 Him: No leave it. The damage has been done.
11:09 AM I don't care about others. But shit between you and me. I would have said no.
 me: but why?
 Him: Its only for you.
    I want to be anon in this world.
   Maybe I toook it hard. But please understand
 me: Maybe not.
  I do. But it was not meant to harm.
  Didn't see it as a betrayal, per se.
 Him: That's what it did.
 me: Ugh. Sorry
11:12 AM ... but... it's good
 Him: My trust is so fragile.
 me: So... can I publish this now? :)
  KIDDING
  !!!!!
11:13 AM Him: Ugh.
 me: sorry
 Him: I just don't know anymore.
11:15 AM me: come on
  At least it's real.
  real

  real
11:18 AM Sorry
 Him: I feel a bit better.. but damn.
 me: :(
11:19 AM Really glad I didn't hear your message until you texted
  kiss to you
  right on your face
11:27 AM Him: Watch out for the egg.
    On my face.
 me: no egg on your face
  none
  none
  none
11:28 AM just kisses
  tell me I'm not a fucking piece of shit
  come on
 Him: Your not.
 me: :)
  I'm sorry
11:33 AM damn, always hurting on you
 Him: Seems that way.
  Ill tell you what..
 me: ?
 Him: Dodged a bullet.
11:34 AM me: ?

2 comments:

  1. Whew. Pretty intense. This is a complicated meta-chat, and I'm glad you posted it, Ophelia. What a tangled on-line in-your-face web we weave....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, one hell of a chat indeed, Hulles. It doesn't get much more meta than that.

    ReplyDelete