Thursday, March 25, 2010

Raucous Rawk


2:29 PM Her: You there, stranger? Just wanted to send my best.
2:30 PM me: yes, bless you. just ducking out from under my rock. how are you?
 Her: Under my own rock.
2:31 PM Are you well?
 me: there's a lot of rock
 Her: sure is
  overwhelming
  but it's a good thing
  I'd hate to think of the world without rock
  no place to hide
2:32 PM me: well...i seem to have found a place to hide, but i've got plenty of my own rock to keep me company
 Her: well.. as long as there's rock
  You're doing a great job hiding, by the way.
2:33 PM me: there's rock, of course, and then there's rawk
 Her: raucous rawk
 me: i am going a great job hiding. that's one thing i've mastered, alas. can't hide much longer
 Her: really?
  why is that?
  Time's up?
2:34 PM me: time's about up, yep
 Her: Hmm... well, I guess that's good for the world anyhow.
 me: depends on your opinion of the world, i guess, and how you choose to interpret the phrase 'time's about up.'
2:35 PM Her: Argh
  not a very high opinion of the world right now
  and hoping time's not up quite yet nonetheless
  not sure why
  You working?
2:36 PM me: hell no. i need to be, though
 Her: me too
 me: so let's keep chatting.
 Her: you wanna?me: nah
 Her: ok. fuck you then.
 me: yeah, fuck you too
 Her: some day

No comments:

Post a Comment