Thursday, March 25, 2010

Naked Pokey Chicken Dance


12:40 PM me: Entertain me!
 Her: Gladly.
12:41 PM Oh, sorry, I'm doing a naked dance, but I guess you can't see that.
12:43 PM me: I get video. Hope its slow and sexy dancing not somethinh like the hokey pokey or chicken dance!
 Her: Something in between. The pokey chicken.
12:44 PM Shall I turn the comp cam on?
  no
  wouldn't wanna scare you
  NFW
12:45 PM me: True true. Read your blog post at lunch.. were you talking bout me?
 Her: Who me?
  ;-)
12:46 PM me: Haha.. I did that weeks ago ftr.
12:47 PM Her: No matter
 me: Never got into my wine and vics yesterday....
 Her: I had wine. No vics
12:48 PM me: That will do it?
 Her: Shoulda come over. So much fun.
  Laughed my ass off. Or at least down another inch.
 me: I bet. I got some more spring cleaning stuff done. Spent a lot of time outside though
12:49 PM Her: glad to hear it
 me: That was kind of an offer ya know.
 Her: Offer?
12:50 PM me: Yeah vics and wine!
 Her: An offer? Vics and wine was an offer? Now you're really asking for trouble. :D
12:51 PM me: I'm in control. Always will be.
 Her: so you say
12:52 PM me: Wow!
 Her: So.. we're going to have vics and wine and then play monopoly
  ?
  Come on
  I don't even like Monopoly
 me: Scrabble? Maybe a movie. Or I could go with plan A and grill with beer
  I loathe mono.
12:53 PM Her: On your bed?
 me: Yes!
 Her: :)
 me: Or lounge and watch bad tv
12:55 PM Her: And I am expected to keep my hands off you, right?
  funny
12:57 PM me: It is possible you know.
 Her: To keep my hands off you? It is?
  (maybe it is, but it's not fun)
12:58 PM me: One way to find out
 Her: So bold
 me: Oooh forgot I'm out of doja.... nm.
 Her: I like it
  I have some
 me: Perfect.
12:59 PM Her: Jumping in shower. So naked!
1:00 PM me: K I just want you to enjoy my bed while its all clean and fluffy yet. So amazing the past few days....
1:02 PM Her: I have a meeting at 6pm today
1:03 PM 
  Oh, and by the way, haven't you ever heard of friends with benefits. :)
1:07 PM After? Tomorrow? Whenever? Now? Never?
1:08 PM Remember when "now" used to mean something?
1:09 PM me: Yeah I've heard of it. Asap.
  Lol I erased that and put asap

No comments:

Post a Comment