Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fuck, That Man Can Fuck


3:45 PM me: The internet is boring me today. One more "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" email from some lame PR person and I'm going to yack all over my keyboard!
3:47 PM Her: I already did
3:48 PM me: So are you taking loverboy some dinner?
3:49 PM Her: Guess so. Yeah.
3:50 PM Maybe I'll douse it in whiskey first.
 me: I think he would really like that!
3:51 PM Her: Likely.
 He did a shot of whiskey the other night and then got annoyed because he had been drinking Grand Marnier and didn't want to be drinking whiskey. Silly boy.
3:52 PM me: And boy can he drink the Granny.
  It's impressive, actually.
 Her: Yeah, but he got very beat up that night. 
  Come to think of it, so did my ass.
3:53 PM me: Ha!
  Maybe the two go hand in hand!
 Her: He actually has a minor black eye from that night — or the next morning. Fucking crazy, man
 me ?!
3:54 PM Her: I'm pretty sure I didn't hit him, so maybe he popped a vessel. I'm ROFL just thinking about it.
  so
3:55 PM I didn't notice it the next morning, until he was leaving in the afternoon. So I'm thinking it happened during our morning/afternoon sessions, of which there were MANY. Fuck, that man can fuck!
  He's like a damn teenager
 me: Or a transplant
 Her: Exactly!
  Fuck Minnesota boys.
3:56 PM me: With all of their issues and shit.
  It's pathetic.
 Her: Very
 me: Men are built to fuck!
 Her: And to play topless hackysack
4:03 PM me: I need to hop in the shower. I'll check in with you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment