Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Glad You Can Multi-Task


2:37 PM Her: have you ever heard of some one getting really turned on from weed? Ya know, ecstacy does that sorta thing, but weed...I haven't heard that before...hehe
  it's a new experiment for me :D
2:38 PM can I send you a song?
2:39 PM me: When I was in college, stoned sex B-) was the normal way to do it. It is most definitely an aphrodisiac, or can be with the right person. <3 I'm experimenting with emoticons....
  And yes, by all means, send me a song or anything else.
2:40 PM I presume you're at work now?
 Her: yes I'm at work :)
2:41 PM I didn't know that about weed!! hehe I just smoke it and feel this strong sensation in my vagina...all over...it's hard to control myself when it happens
2:43 PM me: I guess I'll have to buy some pot....
 Her: I have my own ;)
    it's nicknamed Green Crack :D it's fuckin DANK! :D lol
  i'm such a gangster ;)
 me: Go gangsta grrrrl...
2:44 PM Her: I'm not helping with your concentration am I :(
  how can I help? do you want to discuss anything about work?
2:45 PM me: Actually, you are helping my concentration. I am now totally focused on your vagina.
2:04 PM Her: I like to masturbate to this song: [Baby Bash video link]
 
  :D
2:07 PM 
hey, if you need to get to work you can ;) just saying...
2:11 PM me: I've been doing emails w/XX and asst. phone calls as I've been chatting with you. But thanks.
2:12 PM "Work them hips. Run, girl. I wanna you drip sweat." That's what I'm going to say when I see you next when you're out jogging.
2:14 PM Her: lol
  do it! :D
  I'm glad you can multi task ;)
2:15 PM me: I just hope I don't screw up and ask XX about masturbating to Baby Bash. Although it wouldn't faze her a bit. She and I talk about everything anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment