Saturday, March 27, 2010

Squeeze Me


12:53 AM Her: do you not want to come tomorrow?
12:54 AM would it be too awkward?
 me: i dont know. i just dont want you to feel bad.
12:55 AM Her: I just wish I didn't have to figure out that you weren't really trying all by myself. I wish you would have told me.
 me: i was trying.
12:56 AM and i was putting things together
 Her: not really. you said you didn't want to talk to XX. and that you didn't feel you needed to really change
  what were you putting together?
12:57 AM me: i was putting things together in my mind... our relationship... how it would work/not work, etc.
12:58 AM Her: well I wish I would have know that. like that you needed time to think or whatever.
 me: i thought that's what we were both doing. that's what we talked about
12:59 AM Her: huh? you said you would talk to XX. and then after that you said tonight that you were trying not to think
 me: i know. i was trying not to. but i did from time to time.
1:00 AM Her: that still left me with nothing to go on
 me: yeah, i guess so. sorry.
1:02 AM Her: i just keep feeling so torn between wanting to be done and wanting to hug as tightly as possible and not let go. that feels so fucked.
1:03 AM me: yeah
  i know what u mean
 Her: I feel like I failed because I couldn't make you love me.
1:04 AM me: well you shouldn't feel that way
  you didn't fail
  i did love you. very much.
  and i still do, really
1:05 AM Her: you weren't willing to risk changing your relationship with XX.
  you weren't willing to put me first
1:06 AM me: i was at one point... but you didn't want me back... so after i stepped back it wasn't quite as clear anymore
1:07 AM Her: wtf? I did. I justed needed you to prove it first.
 me: well it didn't seem like you did to me.
1:08 AM Her: how? I was willing to try. You broke my heart. what did you want me to do?
1:09 AM me: i dont know
1:11 AM i cant get into this again right now. i'm sorry. i will call you in the morning. and i will come to your birthday if you want me there.
1:12 AM Her: Could you come over in the morning instead? Like for a 15 minute hug/breakfast/closure?
  you can take all or none of those
 me: ahh...........yeah, i could probably do that
1:13 AM Her: its ok if you can't.
 me: no, i think i can do that
1:14 AM Her: It would just be cool to talk in person before the party. you know?
 me: yeah
 Her: can I ask a time? and do you want breakfast?
 me: probably 10. sure, i'll have something if you are, but nothing special.
1:15 AM Her: ok. It'll be ready at 10. (unless something changes then call)
 me: ok
 Her: thanks
1:16 AM me: have a good nite
 Her: you too. good night.

13 minutes
1:29 AM Her: Hey
 me: yeah
1:30 AM Her: are you going to go to bed?
 me: yeah
 Her: will you close your eyes for a minute and sqeeze me?
 me: okay
1:31 AM there, did you feel it
1:34 AM Her: yes.
 me: good

No comments:

Post a Comment