Friday, March 26, 2010

Kisses to You Always


1:33 AM Him: so how was the bar?
 me: fine
 Him: you could have stayed in with me insted
 me: I do that enough.
 Him: Cause sitting bars all the time is any better!
1:34 AM me: Nope, not that easy. Been there.
  One thing has nothing to do with the other. But if it pleases you so, then lash.
 Him: im not lashing at all
 me: Good. It doesn't sound like fun
1:35 AM Him: im telling you what my insecurities
  are
  and thats what I get is denyed
 me: i know that triggers more insecurity and I'm sorry.
1:36 AM I get it, but I also get that whoever I'm with needs to be secure in everything and understand who i am and that I am careful with what i have and, well,, you see
 Him: haha
  good luck with that
 me: I can give reassurance. I can
  Yeah, thanks
 Him: I would like to meet this person, cause he doesn't exist
 me: Fuck that.
1:37 AM Him: bars are for being social, meat markets
 me: Love is not a binding thing. It is about knowing that it's there and respecting and understanding that you are both protecting it at all costs.
  FUCK BARS
  IS THAT WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?
 Him: protecting by taking more of a risk?
  pushing the limits
1:38 AM me: I'll not be chained to a wall!
Protecting by protecting. If you don';t get it, then fuck it.
 Him: I get it, but im a man, I know what happens
 me: It's so fucking simple really.
  Whatecr
  whatevr
  whatever
 Him: does it make you feel wanted knowing men are staring at you
  wanting you
 me: you know nothing
  nothing at all
 Him: fuck you
 me: fuck you
  do you realizer what you just said?
  DO you have ANY FUCKING IDEA?
1:39 AM Him: I know damn well, telling me I know nothing
  who the fuck are you./
 me: I don't go to fucking bars to be stared at. If that's what you think, then fuck you, too. But thanks for the kind words.
 Him: you dont even have the balls to talk to me honestly
 me: Fuck this. I don't want to fight.
1:40 AM Him: im not even fighting with you
 me: Enough
 Him: not even mad
 me: Yes, well I am. And it sucks.
 Him: im sorry
  that i didnt mean to do
 me: Enough. Enough. Enough.
  Going.
 Him: run then, run away
1:41 AM me: thanks. always kind.

 kisses to you always

No comments:

Post a Comment