Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Party in My Pants


Her: my mum's alive!
 me: woooO!
  you should have a party.
12:18 PM Her: party in my pants right now
12:19 PM me: haha.......i wish.
12:20 PM anything fun happen on the bus?
 Her: I slept!
  free wifi!
12:21 PM masturbated
  
  no birfday party for mum
  she would rather just chill with us
  which means getting drunk on wine
 me: hah.......well thats cool. :)
  <3
 Her: yeah it will be fuuun
12:22 PM me: it better be! or i'm holding you responsible.
 Her: I am gonna pay for you to ride an orca
  for your bday
12:23 PM me: haha!
 Her: imagine you on the back of an orca with a little party hat
 me: that would be hot. i see XX found you.
 Her: yes she did
12:24 PM Her: she sent me a provate message that said she actually likes me better
 me: nah ah. no way.
 Her: she wants me to have her babies
 me: speaking of which, are you really thinking about selling your eggs?
12:25 PM Her: yes
  but, still in the thinking stage
  what do you think?
  do you want me to save them all for you ;)
 me: haha. yes, allllllllllll of them! *nom nom nom*
12:26 PM how many do they take?
 Her: I have no idea
  they are sending me the info packet
  I wonder how invasive it is
  that would be the deal breaker for me
12:27 PM me: yeah, i've heard it's kind of invasive, but i'm not really sure what that entails.
 Her: oh crap
  well... I am not sure I could do it
  getting stitches almost made me puke
12:29 PM me: hah......you're cute.
12:30 PM i think it's mostly the hormone injections that are invasive.
 Her: hormone injections???!
12:31 PM me: hah......yes. ps, i love that i know more about this than you and i have a penis.
12:32 PM Her: errrr....
  I will have to read the info... sounds scary
12:33 PM me: heh......yeah, it has risks.
 Her: oh crap
 me: which is why they pay a lot of $$. :)
 Her: oh I see
12:34 PM me: you could probably demand a lot because of your education level.
  and your hottness. :)
 Her: oh yes, the hotness ... i demand $12000 per egg
 me: you could probably get it.
12:35 PM Her: haha
 me: srsly, i was reading some story about this chick that negotiated $65k.
12:36 PM Her: Wha?? wow
  While using the drugs, you will have frequent medical tests. Removing the eggs from your ovaries involves a minor surgical procedure.
  surgery
  yuck
  I am such a wuss
 me: hah. yeahhhh, well it's your body.
12:37 PM Her: I'll read about it
  I think it's a nice thing to help someone have a baby
  but perhaps too much of a physical commitment
  plus, they may not accept me because of my anxiety
 me: welllll..........dont tell them! haah
12:38 PM Her: they do psychological tests
 me: pshhh.......you're top notch.
 Her: well... I am gonna tyr to donate plasma tomorrow
  I will start slow
12:39 PM 1. plasma
  2. eggs
  3. kidney
 me: then you can be a surrogate mother.
  i would totally sell my sperm if i could.
12:40 PM Her: why can't you???
  are they deficient? Fess up now, buddy?
12:41 PM me: hah.......no, they're not deficient... at least they werent a couple years ago. hah......but they want grad students and hot soccer players and shit, i think. they get about a billion applications.
12:42 PM Her: aww... but you are incredible. If they only knew.
  that's fine. I keep your sperm for myself
  :)
12:43 PM me: haha..mmmkay, that works for me. can i get $200 per deposit?
 Her: ha
  $100 per facial
12:44 PM $200 inside me
  $1000 if you inseminate me
12:45 PM me: haha.......$1000?? wooohooo. totally not jerking off until i see you next.
12:49 PM Her: $2000 if you do it this weekend
  then, I can sell the baby
  on craigslist

No comments:

Post a Comment