Thursday, March 25, 2010

Talk Sucks



11:19 AM Him: Feeling any better?
me: Trying.
11:20 AM A little hung over
  :-)
  Surely sex would help, but you can't help me there.
11:21 AM Him: nope
  GF would take issue. lol
  But I thought you had plenty of volunteers there
  ?
 me: Yeah, but you know how it goes... all the offers are from the wrong subjects.
  So sad. I don't know what my problem is.
11:22 AM I like losers!
 Him: We all did
 me: We all did?
 Him: until you dig up the non-loser you like
 me: Ah, yes.
  I'm totally hot on a fool.
  And he's not even hot. How is that possible?!
11:23 AM Of course, I think he's hot. I mean...
 Him: I'm not all that hot, but I managed to interest plenty of people.
  so it's not like hotness is a major criteria for attraction
11:24 AM me: Oh yes it is.
  Hot is just extremely subjective
  I mean, I like mullets. I think they're hot.
 Him: true
11:25 AM me: Ok... so he's hot then. In my little world.
 Him: hot doesn't necessarily mean the traditional Grecian god
 me: It seldom does
  I don't find most quintessentially good looking people terribly hot actually
  Clearly
  But what do I know?
11:26 AM I'm dating a boy that won't fuck me. What's up with that?
  There is something wrong with the world!
  I need servicing, damn it! I don't understand.
  Ok. I'm done now.
11:27 AM NWA
 Him: lol
 me: :-0
 Him: I haven't heard a good rant about not getting laid in far too long
11:28 AM I would be baffled if you were not getting offers.
  Being the hot thang you are
  But not getting offers you like isn't surprising at all
  that's the way of the world
11:30 AM me: I got plenty of rants brewing. Most men are seriously troubled and damaged. Too much repression.
11:32 AM Him: They are.
 me: Don't misunderstand ... it's not like I'm getting a steady flow of offers. I have two guys/men that continue to pursue and are perfectly willing to oblige. And one that won't put out.
 Him: So are the women, for the most part
 me: True that
11:33 AM It's sad even
  And they're miserable for the most part. Makes no sense.
 Him: Is the guy you're talking about religious or something?
  Or just too much of a big pussy to put the moves on?
11:34 AM me: No! I don't know what the issue is. Intimidated? Scared? Not interested? He appears to be .... disinterested
11:35 AM But he keeps giving me lots of love and kisses. Fucker.
  It makes a gal dream. Confuses her.
11:36 AM Him: How long has it been?
 me: A LONG TIME!!  
 Him: Since you started dating I mean
  not since you got laid
 me: I know. I know. Since... fuck... 4 months
11:37 AM I got laid a few times.... kind of.
 Him: Well, you have two options, if you truly want to jump the dude's bones
  (kind of?)
  (how do you kind of get laid?)
 me: Well... let's just leave that one alone. Urgh!
11:38 AM I think he's got a head trip going on
  Or maybe he's just not a very sexual being.
  What a fucking shame
  But I feel bad getting it elsewhere.
  This is awful!
11:39 AM Him: Well, you've got three options
 me: Yeah?
 Him: 1) Wait it out and get it elsewhere if you truly need it
  (you haven't had the exclusivity talk, have you?)
 me: Nope, but it's implied
  at this point
  not sure
 Him: 2) Confront him on it -- bring it up and talk it out.
  Which would be the most mature option
11:40 AM me: Yes, I tried, but now I'm afraid putting pressure on will make it worse.
 Him: And btw -- if it hasn't been stated, it ain't exclusive
  you can't imply that
 me: Probably time for another talk. Yes. Urgh!
 Him: OR -- lastly
 me: Ah. good to know.
 Him: Clarity is key
11:41 AM me: Yes. And he lacks that
 Him: And your final option --
  3) Go all vampy and just jump the boy
  that'll make your interest decidedly clear, if nothing else
  lol
11:42 AM me: Tried that, too. It worked once. Guess I should just do it again. But he puts a fucking wall up sometimes that just hurts when I bang my head on it.
  Besides, a girl needs to feel like she's wanted, too. Ya know?
 Him: If you've tried it once and you've already slept together and it hasn't continued, you need to talk
 me: I mean, he really needs to jump ME for a change.
 Him: Exactly
 me: Urgh!  
11:43 AM Him: I know, talk sucks
 me: Why can't it just be fun!?
 Him: Because we're long past happy fun time ages
 me: Why you guys gotta make it all so complicated?!
 Him: now we carry around baggage and scars and shit
 me: Urgh
 Him: Hey, don't blame me for this one
 me: Fuck the baggage. I'm trying.
  Ha
  Ok. ok.
 Him: If I were dating ya, I would've jumped you long ago. ;-)
11:44 AM So you can't lump me in that category. lol
 me: Ha. I would expect nothing less!

No comments:

Post a Comment