Friday, March 26, 2010

Ain't Got No Wang


5:22 PM Her: you ok?
  me: no
  you?
 Her: well  surviving
 me: that about sums it up
5:23 PM 
 Her: i mean... whacha gonna do?
5:24 PM if it makes you feel any better... some guy is rocking my world a little
  gets better maybe
 me: you know whats eating me up (one of things eating me up)...
 Her: Parasites? The chick under your desk? What?
 me: ok...rocking your world in a good way or bad way?
5:25 PM Her: in a good way, I mean. but tell me what you were gonna say
 me: A.D.D...
  it just feels like i'm making a big fucking mistake
5:31 PM Her: lol. You probably are. Wish I liked being single as much as I used to.
5:33 PM me: so, where would you suggest i put my energy?
5:34 PM Her: I guess into yourself. for a while at least. Into not needing anyone, even though that's all you'll want for a while.
5:35 PM me: not needing anyone...
  wish me luck
 Her: lol
 me: so i'm not alone with that i guess
  good to hear
 Her: Yeah, well, I need need need.
5:36 PM me: not like me hun
 Her: I suck at that whole alone thing now. Not interested. I know I can do it, but I DON'T WANT TO! It's more fun with someone else.
 me: LOL!
  tell me about it
 Her: On the other hand, people mostly suck!
 me: you don't suck
 Her: You'll have to ask my ex about that. :-)
5:37 PM me: well...in what sense
  ...
  ahem
 Her: Fucked up dynamics.
  I did not mean in a fun sense. ;)
5:38 PM me: LOL
 Her: Although –
 me: i know you didn't...just pulling your wang
 Her: I ain't got no wang, bro.
 me: LOL!
  your twang?
5:39 PM Her: But I'm told that my twang can get me a wang whenever I want one.
  So I'm told.
 me: i wish my wang got me a twang whenever i wanted to shit
  that right there is fucked up
 Her: When you want to shit?
  That IS fucked up!
5:40 PM :-)
  dirty
 me: nothing wrong with dirty
  hilarious though
 Her: Not on Tuesdays anyway.
 me: wha?!
5:41 PM Her: just being goofy
 me: gotcha
 Her: OK. gotta get back to work.
 me: same dame
 Her: Good luck, buck.
 me: thanks for the laughs and the smiles
 Her: any time
 me: good luck twanging
 Her: good luck banging
 me: YEAH!!!
5:42 PM have a TWANGARIFIC evening
 Her: I'll get mine!
  And so shall you, mister magoo.
 me: go get it girl!!!
 Her: Onward.
  Have a great day
5:43 PM me: onward!
 Her: Or at least a less sucky one.
 J: you too crazy shrew!
  lol
  chau

No comments:

Post a Comment