Friday, April 30, 2010

Not You. Definitely not You.



11:41 AM Her: Hey, sugar puff!
11:42 AM me: WOW! I can't believe it's you, cupcake. I miss you so so so so so much.
 Her: Not as much as I miss you, sweetie. How you been?
 me: :(
11:43 AM Her: I figured as much. I feel your pain all the way from here. Oh, sugar, it's all going to be ok. You just have to believe that.11:44 AM me: I do. I do. You won't hear any whining from me. But, man, I wish you were here.
11:47 AM Her: I always with you, shuggs. You know I love you. How's your heart?
11:48 AM me: What heart?
11:50 AM Her: You might be able to fool all those fuckers out there, hon, but you can't fool me. I know you have the the biggest heart of all of them. And it feels every ripple in the pond. Poor, baby.
 me: I'm just doing my job, cupcake. Absorbing some of the shit, so the world can be a better place. :)
 Her: Well, enough of that. You have to get yours too.
 me: I get mine.
11:53 AM Her: No, you give and you give. You never take. And sometimes you don't even let us give. You have to let us give. You got someone loving on you, sugar?
11:55 AM me: uh... smiling. Yeah, maybe. Yeah.
11:57 AM Her: Ooo, I like that. More, please.
 me: I don't know what to say. I really don't. He's...Oh, he's...He's...  He can do no wrong.12:00 PM Her: That sounds very dangerous.Watch your heart, sugar. Don't go giving it all too soon.

 me: I know. Man, do I know. I can't really give any of it. Any. It's utter madness.
 Her: Love is always madness.
 me: Hey! Who said anything about love?
11:53 AM Her: Oh, sugar. You did. You said it all. Remember, you can't fool this little lady.
11:55 AM me: I love YOU. Can't I just love you? Isn't that just good enough? It's all so damn hard. So effen complicated. I can't stand it. Can't I just run and hide? Can't I just...stop it all.
11:57 AM Her: No, shuggs. Not you. Definitely not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment