Sunday, April 4, 2010

Once I start thinking sexy thoughts...


9:50 PM Him:You still out?
9:52 PM me: home
  showered
  naked
  wet
9:54 PM 
Much better now
 Him: Right on. Don't blame you.
 me: you?
9:55 PM Him: Just chilling reading some forums... nothing special.
  Cleaned and shaved though...
9:56 PM me: nice
9:57 PM Him: Bored.
9:58 PM Should have went with the vic and wine.
  Prolly would have been asleep by now though
9:59 PM me: Asleep? Oh, I suppose. Long week and all.
10:07 PM Him: Hate to waste a vic now.
10:09 PM Just want the humming feeling
 me: why waste?
  just do
 Him: Fall asleep too soon to enjoy it
 me: fuck that. you'll sleep better, too
 Him: True.
10:10 PM No snuggling either though. Best part.
 me: true that

14 minutes
10:55 PM me: Now it's me trying to decide whether or not to take vic
10:56 PM Him: Don't waste them!
 me: lol
10:57 PM Him: Sleep good. Your right about that.
  Gives me crazy dreams.
 me: i want good sleep.
 Him: Crazy crazy.
 me: of course i could open a bottle of wine
10:58 PM 
  or smoke some dojo
 Him: All of my favs!
 me: or just sleep
  or masturbate and then sleep
 Him: Prolly what I'm going to do.
 me: :)
 Him: No nott feeling it.
10:59 PM Even though I do feel sexy.
 me: ah, well, good thing i didn't swing over then
  :D
 Him: Clean shaven and all.
  All clean shaven ha1
11:00 PM me: Really?
 Him: Mhm.
 me: lol
 Him: Figure one us should be at any given time!
 me: Low blow
  I just shaved
 Him: Only teasing.
 me: and groomed
11:02 PM 
Him: Really?
 me: mhm
 Him: Pish posh.
 me: yeah, yeah
 Him: Been turned on for like ten mins now.
  Might take option b yet still
 me: you just said you weren't feeling it!
11:03 PM Him: I'm still a guy...
 me: true true
 Him: Doesn't take much.
 me: do tell
 Him: I think its my imagination.
Once I start thinking sexy thoughts...
  Kind of snowballs.
 me: go on
11:05 PM Him: Well. You know. Start thinking about warm bodies.
  Slow wet kisses.
  Clothes coming off
 me: Is this what you do with all your extra-curricular chatting. :)
11:06 PM Him: Nope.
  Shall I go on?
 me: of course
 Him: Heart beats and breathing fall into sync...
11:07 PM hands feeling all the delicate smooth senstive areas
  More warmth
  Breathing and heartbeats intensefies
11:08 PM Naked.
  Bodys slither to fit that right spot
11:09 PM The slow penetration... warm and smooth like a piece of silk left in the warm rain
  Warmth
11:10 PM Kisses become passionate
  Eyes lock
  Intense focus
11:11 PM Moving and feeling as one
  Breathing becomes labored.
  Kisses taste of warm salty sweat
11:12 PM Hands and feet writhe trying keep control
11:13 PM Rushes of warmth rolls over the body
  Kisses turn into small bites
11:14 PM A final surge of energy
  The release
  Breathing slows
  Sweat glistens
11:15 PM Bodys go limp into eachothers
11:16 PM The slightest movement brings spats of extacy
  Peace
  Warmth
  Light kisses...
11:17 PM Did I miss anything?
11:19 PM me: that will do
11:20 PM Him: That's real.

No comments:

Post a Comment