Sunday, April 18, 2010

Soccer or Baseball?



6:42 PM me: when are you gonna be free?
6:44 PM Her: Not sure. Another hour?
6:45 PM 
  The exbf wants me to stop by to talk, but I don't think I will.
6:46 PM me: ahhh.
  the dude you just "broke up" with?
 Her: oh, shit no. The one before.
6:47 PM I don't refer to anyone after that as a bf
6:48 PM me: ahhh. understandable.
 Her: But I do want to birth a soccer team with you
  :)
6:49 PM me: oooh!
  that sounds like fun.
6:50 PM Her: Do you prefer soccer or baseball?
6:51 PM me: hmmm... how big are soccer teams/
 Her: I like the idea of an even 11
 me: hah
  sounds good. sure your little body could handle all that stress?
6:52 PM Her: wow. no idea
  but i do have child bearing hips
6:53 PM and i come from a hugely child-bearing family. I think it's in the genes
  I don't think my grandmother was ever not pregnant
  I think that's enough of that
6:54 PM me: haha. what BC are you on again? sweating :)
 Her: lol
  did i say i was on BC?
 me: go for it. :)
6:56 PM Her: go for it?
  wtf
 me: i'm fucking with you, sugar.
6:57 PM Her: too bad
 me: i'll just fuck you as much as possible, and you do as you wish. :)
6:58 PM Her: don't worry. i'll just quietly slip away.
6:59 PM me: haha. oh, but i'd want to see what amazingly creative and awesome people they become!
 Her: i'll send you pics
  or you can become a FB friend or something
7:00 PM me: ahhh, k, that works. ;)
 Her: Probably time to stop joking about this.
  wow. now i'm totally not turned on at all. cool. i can probably work now
  my va-JJ is terrified
 me: awwww, i finally found a way to turn you off. :)
 Her: and my uterus hurts
7:01 PM 
 me: poor gal.
 Her: aw, man. or maybe i just need to be fucked
 me: yeah, probs.

No comments:

Post a Comment