Friday, April 30, 2010

A Hot Arrogant Fuckstick




7 minutes
2:37 PM Him: I love you, sexy mama.
 me: Aren't I lucky
2:40 PM cut it out
 Him:What do ya mean?
2:41 PM me: The crap
 Him: Not crap. I mean it.
 me: Fuck off!I dont want your love
 Him: You want me.
 me: Not anymore
 Him: I want you.
 me: Takes 2
2:42 PM Him: Cmere then.
 me: No got better places to be
2:43 PM Him: No place better than on me.
 me: That's what you thinkYour an arrogant fuckstickA hot arrogant fuckstick but an arrogant fuckstickAnd a hot arrogant fuckstick is still nothing but a fuckstick
Him: But I love fucking you. I love you, sexy.
 me: Thats to badSucks for you
2:44 PM Him: You want me to take you away again?Where you want to go, sexy? I promised you Venice.
 me: I dont want your company or your money
 Him: Yes you do.I treat you right. Not like those little pricks you go out with.
 me: Your the one with the little prick
 Him: LowThat little prick makes you scream.
 me: Fear
 Him: I scare you then?
 me: not so much
2:45 PM Him: Cuz you love me too.
 me: Yea thats it
 Him: I'm going love you forevere
 me: As long as I stay on all fours and suck your friends dick while you fuck my ass?
 Him: He's my boy.
2:46 PM me: Not mine
 Him: But I am.
 me: Not anymore
 Him: What's the big deal?
 me: Not you
 Him: Why r you so worked up?

No comments:

Post a Comment