Monday, April 26, 2010

Your Pussy Is in Safe Hands


11:12 AM Him: what are u wearing?

11:14 AM me: glasses
11:15 AM Him: pics plz. naked if possible
11:16 AM me: I also have a blue skirt on
 Him: ooh.,
 me: which I guess I'll take off now.
 Him: why?
 me: "pics plz. naked if possible"
 Him: hahaha...ooh. i didnt think you would. :0
11:17 AM me: kthennotgonna
 Him: dammit, stop fucking with my emotions, girl! hahah
  or...
  my libido
11:18 AM me: but you say things you don't mean.
 Him: more accurate
  do i?
  have i not always come thru on my promises?
 me: you ask for pics then say you didn't think i would so clearly you ask though you assume i won't, hence you're not really asking. Mouthful. Tirednowgottago
11:19 AM Him: i'll show you mine if you show me yours.
 me: ooh!
  deal
 Him: good,
  anything you want to show
11:20 AM me: what?
11:21 AM Him: just sayin, i love it all. so whatever you like, send.
11:22 AM me: I just took a pic of my pussy. OMG
 Him: just sent my contrution. ;0
11:23 AM mmm lemme see the little flower!
 me: OMG I don't think I want that out there. :O
11:24 AM Him: tease.
11:25 AM me: OMG
11:26 AM Him: yess?
  holy fuck that looks tasty.
 me: OMG
11:27 AM Him: hahah what?
11:29 AM me: nothing nothing nothing just toggling back and forth between the two. I thought maybe I could produce a flip book effect of sorts
  :D
  OMG
11:30 AM Him: mmm you should
11:31 AM me: I'll make you fuck me yet, even if it's just in photoshop! 
11:32 AM Him: hahaha. let me know if its any substitute. ill try iy myself
 me: Are you forwarding that pic to all your friends. I already posted yours to FB.
  
11:33 AM Him: hahaha you would, too!
 me: No way
 Him: haha
 me: dont want to share
 Him: dont worry your pussy is in safe hands

No comments:

Post a Comment