Friday, April 2, 2010

The Proverbial Ice-Queen

 Him: What's the good word on next sat, my dear?
 me: I'm in if you guys are up for it.
 Him: we is in
9:21 AM me: groovy
  finally
 Him: I'll have the pretty lady send you one of those newfangled invites from the googles
 me: O, fancy
9:22 AM Him: Indeed
 me: nothing less from you 2, i know
  Am I an iceberg?
 Him: That's just how we roll
  Well, I can't speak to your body temperature
 me: LOL. Pretty cold right now actually
 Him: but you seem fairly hot-blooded in temperament
 me: even funnier.
9:23 AM Him: Or is this a frigidity question in the proverbial ice-queen way?
 me: no, not frigidity perse — well, social frigidity perhaps
9:24 AM -per se
 Him: Well, you take your time warming up to new people
  but I don't really see that as being iceberg like
  I'm no different in that regard
 me: ok. good.
 9:25 AM Look forward to spending some quality time with you guys
 Him: It'll be excellent
 me: yup
  k
  have a great day. I'll await fancy invite
 Him: excellent -- booze, weed and soup. :-)
 me: yummmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment