Monday, April 12, 2010

To Catch a Predator


me:  hey pervert.
Her:  hey fuckface
me:  what are you doing, lsoer?
          oops... LOSER. excuse me
Her:  sending some emails to 11 year old boys.  hoping to get a spot on 
          "to catch a predator."
          what are you doing?
me:  how's that workin out?
          i'm doing the same, only 11 year old girls.
Her:  it's not.
me:  i'm going to wear my band's t-shirt when i show up so i get some 
        free promo.
Her:  ha
          that's a great idea.
          then you'll probably get a spot on american idol, too, i bet
me:  it kind of is, actually... like...
          you know how the dudes always show up with a box of condoms
          and some booze...
Her:  yeah
me:  and then they're like, "I WAS JUST COMING OVER TO TELL 
         HER NOT TO EVER FUCK OLDER MEN ON THE INTERNET, 
         I SWEAR!!!" ....
         well...
         i'll show up with a bag full of cds, and t-shirts, and stickers
         and shit, and a book on saving yourself for marrriage.
Her:  it'll work perfectly.
         you're a genius.
me:  i dont see how it couldn't work perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment