Thursday, April 29, 2010

Are You Relaxed?



11:40 AM 
me: is your dude still not there?Her: nofucker
11:42 AM me: damn, dude... we coulda banged like 5 times by now.
 Her: yep
  :(
  hey, lover...
 me: yes
11:43 AM Her: never mind
 me: no what?
 Her: i was just teasing
 me: haha you are a tease.
 Her: no, i just liked that somehow.
 me: <3
 Her: like how it sounds in my head
11:44 AM or looks onscreen
  <3
  goof
 me: i like how you sound in my head.
11:45 AM hah
 Her: i like how you sound in real life
  especially when you're fucking me
 me: do i sound good? haha. i wouldnt know. :)
 Her: bullshit
11:46 AM you practice with a recorder and then jack off while you listen to it
  obviously
 me: haha... good idea.
 Her: no one is that good naturally
  :)
 me: stfu. :)
  i do like how you sound, tho.
 Her: naw
 me: when you're cumming on me.
11:47 AM Her: you haven't heard the best of it yet. my body is weird right now. 
 ne: thats ok.
 Her: no its not
11:48 AM me: it'll get back to normal.
 Her: you think? I hope so.
 me: i'm pretty confident.
11:49 AM Her: no shit ;)
 me: no... in YOU.
 Her: I think maybe a roofie would help
11:50 AM me: oh yeah?
 Her: yes
 me: can you actually cum when roofied, or is it just a different feeling?
 Her: i think i can
11:51 AM I'm able to come when drugged up
 me: interesting
 Her: Takes a little longer at times, but
  I do well relaxed
 me: do you feel relaxed when you're fucking me yet?
 Her: Yes
11:53 AM But something is still off. I think it's just my being sick because I feel very comfortable with you.
 me: thats good.
11:54 AM so am i.
 Her: You are crazy hot
  unexpected
11:55 AM 
  shutting up now
 me: you flatter me too much.
  you're the hot one of the pair, tho
  fyi
11:56 AM Her: Shut up. it'll totally go to my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment