Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I am used to more devotion


4:51 PM me:What's going on?  No call?
 Him: You seemed busy
 me: Busy?
4:52 PM Not for you.
 Him: Who was that guy?
 me: Friend
  Is that it?
  Don't be like that
4:53 PM Him: What should I be like? I never know with you. I get you one day a week. Who gets you the other days?
4:57 PM Nothing?
 me: You serioua?
4:58 PM I'm not answering that question.
  We said no questions.
 Him: I am used to more devotion.
 me: Devotion? God, what do you need from me? You want to go to church?
5:00 PM Him: What I need from you is loyalty and time. If you can do that, then we don't need church. I need to know you're mine and no one else. I don't want anyone else inside that pussy.
 me: Yours?
5:01 PM That is so severe.
5:03 PM This is about my pussy?
 Him:Yes. My pussy. I am devoted to it.
 me: You can have the pussy. The rest is mine. 
5:06 PM Him: Bring it.
 me: Coming

No comments:

Post a Comment