Sunday, May 9, 2010

Walking Away


4:34 PM Her: Sugar cream!
4:35 PM me: Cupcake!
4:36 PM Her: News? How goes that heart?
 me: My heart is stoopid. I'm donating it to science.
4:37 PM Her: Do I have to slap your ass, shuggs? Or do I have to kick some boy booty? What ails you, sugarplum? All hearts are stupid. That's why they aren't minds.
4:38 PM me: Don't want it. Won't have it.
4:39 PM Her: Are you going to tell me what's going on? Who's messing with my shuggs?
 me: Just me, cupcake. Always me. No one messes with me but me. You know that.
4:40 PM I won't let them.
 Her: That's not true at all, but you are your worst enemy, sugar. That much is true.
 me: I suck
4:41 PM bitch
  cunt
  whore
  shit
 Her: All beautiful, except the shit. Now tell me what he did.
4:42 PM me: Nothing. He did nothing at all.
   That's not even a complaint. Nothing to do with him.
 Her: Sugar, enough already. Spill the beans. He must have done something. You don't sound like the same woman in love.
4:43 PM me: I am not, cupcake. He did nothing. 
4:44 PM Her: Nothing?
4:45 PM me: Nothing.
4:46 PM Everything ends. Sometimes you end first.
4:47 PM I did not end first this time.
 Her: I see.
4:48 PM me: I see. It is a shame. A crying shame. 
 Her: No crying. No shame in love.
 me: No love in shame.
  Isn't anything worth keeping around?
4:49 PM I'm tired of walking away.
 Her: So stay. But I can't now, shuggs. Got to go.
 me: Love you, sweetness. You, I'll never leave.
 Her: I know. Just don't stop trying. Don't stop loving.
4:50 PM me: Never

No comments:

Post a Comment