Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Cross-Cultural Make-Up Sex


3:58 PM Him: What's going on?
 me: Just chillin? You?
 Him: Wife has plans tonight, so I'm just dicking around at home
  and tasting gins
 me: yummy
  what's the gal doin'?
3:59 PM Him: Tonight she's out with a chica friend
  tomorrow is work friends
 me: cool
  good she's making friends
 Him: yupyup
  I'm not doing as well there as she is
  but then, I'm not as social as she is
4:00 PM me: Hmmm... well, you gotta change that, too, then.
 Him: Meh
  I've got some peeps
  Not many, but I never really do
 me: Fuck it. One gets so much more done without friends.
 Him: I kinda like it that way
  I have my peeps I really like
  and fuck the rest of em. lol
 me: yeah, I'm trying to get rid of a few. :)
 Him: lol
4:01 PM You've been a social butterfly as of late, so I'm not surprised
 me: Accidentally making enemies, too
 Him: Life is more entertaining that way
 me: Yeah, but I'm not good at being hated. :-/
 Him: You get used to it
4:02 PM Buy your enemies a drink
  rotgut whiskey
  ;-)
 me: Good idea
  perfect
4:03 PM Him: On another note, this is the first time EVER that I've thought Miss USA was hot. lol
 me: She IS!!!
  I agree
  Damn Muslims
  :)
4:04 PM Him: Talk about a way to smooth the religious divide.
  Just find more like her and parade them through Jerusalem
 me: Nice
 Him: Young Israeli men will be clamoring to open the borders
4:05 PM me: Hot damn. I think you're onto something.
4:06 PM Him: Beauty may be skin deep, but hormones are effective.
 me: Beauty has done wonders to stop and start wars.
 Him: Indeed
  Why shoot, when you can tap? ;-)
4:07 PM me: ha

5 minutes
4:13 PM Him: Thousands of years of conflict solved by a whole lot of screwin'.
  Elegant solution, if I ever heard one. ;-)
 me: Seems the only way to go, of course.
4:14 PM Cross-culture make-up sex.
  healing all cultural wounds
4:15 PM Him: Too many endorphins to go find an AK-47.
 me: Oh, the things they'd be doing with those AK-47s if they had them.
4:16 PM Him: Hopefully they're unloaded and safetied
 me: Exactly!
 Him: Because wow.
  That seems like it'd hurt
  We'd have to air drop lube
4:17 PM me: Yeah, but after so many years of pain, maybe that's just how they roll
  Yes, KY donations being accepted at present.
 Him: Lube for Libyans!
4:18 PM me: you just made me snort
  :D
 Him: Astro-Glide for Arags?
  Arabs
4:20 PM me: Mandelay for Muslims
 Him: Penis for Palestinians!
4:22 PM me: Inti-Mate for Israelis
 Him: Jack off for Jordanians?
 me: Gaza Gel?
4:23 PM Him: Hot for Hamas. lol
 me: ha!
4:24 PM Him: Yoni for Yemen!
4:25 PM me: you're cracking me up
 Him: One does what one can
 me: thnx
4:28 PM Him: I'm just happy I got to toss out "yoni."
  That word cracks me up every time.
 me: Yeah, I'm particularly fond of that one as well.
4:29 PM Him: Crazy hippies
 me: Hey, they're not the only ones with yonis!
4:30 PM Him: Nope. Just the only ones who call it that. ;-)
 me: Thank the gods!
 Him: Praise be to Vishnu!
4:31 PM me: Honor thy cooch!
4:32 PM Him: That really belongs in wedding vows
4:33 PM me: yes, yes, of course.
4:34 PM Him: To have and hold, to honor and cherish her cooch
4:36 PM me: That would make for far fewer divorces, I imagine
  Well... if people actually honored the vows _ which they don't, of course. Alas
  I mean.. stupid people. Not you, of course. :)
4:39 PM Him: This is true
  vows aren't taken too seriously these days

No comments:

Post a Comment