Wednesday, May 5, 2010

It's What I'm Majoring at


3:46 PM 12-year-old: Hiii!!!!
 me: HEY, peanut butter!
 12: :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
3:47 PM me:<3<3<3
 12: Do you need 2 leave?
3:49 PM me: Leave? Like now? I'm working, but I can chat a little.
 12: :o
  :-o
  Ok
  Grandma and mom and I are making
  ........
  .....
3:50 PM A tree house!!!
 me: O, nice. I'm envious. I wanted to HELP
  That's so exciting
 12: i have al ot of energy today
  But you can help!!!
 me: Yay!
3:51 PM 12: Its not like we are going to be done anytime soon....
  ;)
  Im making the rope railing!!!
 me: Ha
  That's awesome
 12: yeah
3:52 PM its gonna be cool
  Its what Im majoring at.
 me: heehee
 majoring?
  you are hysterical
 12: yes
3:53 PM :D :-| :D :-| :D
 me: Loopy boy! I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!
 12: I miis youu
3:54 PM Ill see you aroun cuzx i gotstu finisch houmwoik
 me: k, peanut butter
  see you soon
 12: aim almoust dun thou
 me: muuuuua!
 12: Love you!
  XOXOXOXXOXO
  O
 me: XXXXOOOOOXOXOXOXOXOX
3:55 PM Diego:<3
  by/
  bye
  heh
 me:<3







No comments:

Post a Comment