Saturday, May 15, 2010

What if You Think I'm an Asshole?


me: I just took 3 bites of your lunch, so there. 

Him: fuck
you are going to pay for that

me: Yeah, yeah.

Him: hmmmm what are we going to do with each other?

me: I have IDEAS.

Him: hmmmm... those are dangerous ideas.

me: So we just do THIS forever?
This stupid ridiculous friendship that we have?

Him: why is it stupid ?
i dont think its stupid at all
but yeah it sucks that we have this or at least i have this strong attraction and i can see at some point i am going to loose the control and somethign will happen
it has happened before with other people
but i dont think anything between us is stupid or ridiculous
this is your home here
so when i loose friends it takes me twice if not more time to find people with same value and who i can be myself around these people
its not hard and

me: Why are you talking about losing friends?
I'm not sure what that has to do with me.

Him: cause what if you think i am an asshole
or what if i am actually an asshole
what if what happened to you and the last guy happens with me
then i am out of your life and maybe you will decide now

me: I know all about you by now. And I've tolerated a lot. You truly broke my heart and I'm still here.
The last guy was a rebound.
That should be obvious

Him: i cannot apologize enough about breaking your heart and it goes both way
why do you think i am still single

me: I didn't do it to you.

Him: i know

me:I don't know what to do with you.
I will not sustain on stolen kisses.
I guess I just inject you with a high dose of ketamine and wait for you to die peacefully.

Him: hmmmm it might be better for both of us
but i dont want to die though
i want to live i like suffering

me: I don't!

Him: fine kill me

No comments:

Post a Comment